This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Any chance these are possible?

Sep 30, 2015 at 8:11 PM
  1. Label on left instead of top?
  2. Multiple columns in "Tab" or "Wizard"?
  3. Label rename? e.g. "Title" -> "Section Title"
  4. Side by side check boxes/radio controls?
  5. Adding HtmlSnippet's to "Tab" or "Wizard"?
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Edited Oct 1, 2015 at 3:07 PM
All are possible; some are less likely than others ;).

re 1. Label on left instead of top?

One of the things that I want to do in the next major release is provide for container specific configuration options, like tabs could have an option to put the tabs on the left instead of on top. Adding this is a pretty major effort so I don't want to attempt it in an AddOn release. But when I do it, I can add label on left as an option for columns easily enough. I don't have any timeline for future releases right now though, I'm a little busy and not working on it much.

re 2. Multiple columns in "Tab" or "Wizard"? and 5. Adding HtmlSnippet's to "Tab" or "Wizard"?

These are really kind of the same if you think about it, because the best solution is to allow nested containers. Again, I'm considering trying it in the next major release, but this may be more work than I'm willing to take on at this point. If I decide not to do it, I'll try to find some easier way to allow multiple columns in tabs, accorion, or wizard.

re 3. Label rename?

This one I'm not inclined to do, because it can easily be done in out of the box SharePoint, and I'm generally not trying to replace OOTB SharePoint, just augment it.

re 4. Side by side check boxes/radio controls?

SPServicees provides this functionality (at least with checkboxes, don't know about radio buttons); I can look into exposing it. This wouldn't be that hard regardless of weather it's in SPServices or not.

Joe
Marked as answer by mcsheaj on 10/1/2015 at 4:33 AM