This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Adding Default Form

Mar 16, 2015 at 6:14 AM
Edited Mar 16, 2015 at 7:01 AM
Hi,
Firstly would like to start by thanking you for such a fantastic product and all the work you have put into it.

What I would like to ask is for the ability to add the "default form" in as the "+Add Container" option.
so that an example result would look like...
Default Form
Columns
Default Form

Thankyou.
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I think the closest I can come to what you ask is to make a Columns container configured for only one column look just like the default form. I had intended to do it this way originally, but kind of forgot and never got back to it. Anyway, that way you could do:

Default Form
2-more Coloumns
1 Columns

and the form would end up looking like what you want. The problem with doing it exactly like you ask is that there is too much special code built into the default form. For instance, all fields that aren't on any other container are automatically put on the default form. If there are two of them, which one gets the fields? Also, you can't delete the default form or reorder the fields on it. ect.

So if a Columns container with only 1 column looked just like the default form, would that satisfy your requirement?

Joe
Mar 16, 2015 at 10:43 PM
Yeah for sure. That would be great.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Coordinator
Mar 17, 2015 at 10:36 PM
This is done in the latest AddOns v2015.00.11.

Joe
Marked as answer by mcsheaj on 3/17/2015 at 3:36 PM
Mar 18, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Works really well.
Thankyou. :-)